My dad has published his first collection of very short Sherlock Holmes' stories - which some of you may want to check out.
A collection of five short stories concerning Mr Sherlock Holmes, the famous consulting detective of 221b Baker Street, and his assistant Doctor John Watson.
1. The Young Sherlock. Mycroft's musings on his younger brother..
2. The Missing Shilling. A mystery close to the heart of Holmes.
3. Sherlock Holmes and the Politician, the Lighthouse, and The Trained Cormorant
4. The Very Slow Time Machine.
5. Sherlock Holmes and the Elixir of Life. May explain why Holmes is still around today.
Approx 5500 words and so an ideal lunchtime read.